13 May 2012

Op Shop Guide - The North Shore Line


Since I spend a lot of my time browsing op shops for clothes I thought I would compile some maps of op shops in the Sydney region.  They will be organised by train lines.  I have excluded op shops that are not easy to get to via train as rail is my preferred form of transport.  These places should be within a 10-15 minute walk away from the station.  I hope Sydney residents find it helpful!  Everyone else, I apologise as this isn’t very useful for you.  The stores in the US like Goodwill are huge and cheap compared to the stores here.  I am so very jealous.  On average I spend about $7 on tops and $9 on bottoms when I am shopping.

If I have missed any, please let me know.  :)

Here is the link to the Google Map.

View Op Shops - North Shore Line in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment